Crystal Palace enjoy home advantage when visitors West Ham swing by on Saturday for an all-London clash in the Premier League
To add to the excitement of the match, bet365 is offering new customers the opportunity to claim a fantastic welcome offer. New customers that sign up today and place a £10 bet on Crystal Palace vs West Ham will be rewarded with £30 in free bets.
Continue on to learn how to claim this exciting offer in time for the match.
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this weekend’s standout fixture of the Premier League weekend. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Crystal Palace vs West Ham Preview
Crystal Palace’s place in the Premier League looks to be secured next season following a positive run of results under Roy Hodgson. They claimed a 0-2 win against Southampton to make it three wins on the bounce in the Premier League, before drawing 0-0 with Everton. This unbeaten streak came to an end when Wolverhampton proved too strong in a 2-0 defeat last time out.
Another win or two should see West Ham safe and they, like their opponents, have also taken four points from their last three league games. The Hammers started with an impressive 2-2 draw with Arsenal, before thrashing Bournemouth 4-0 away from home. However, they were beaten 2-1 at home to Liverpool in midweek.
In the most recent encounter between Crystal Palace and West Ham, the former managed to hold on to a tight 2-1 win. The past ten matches between Crystal Palace and West Ham have largely been entertaining matches. With more than two goals coming out seven times in these encounters, it is only natural to look for goals on Saturday.
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.