Chelsea host Brentford on Wednesday night in a West London derby. Chelsea have been struggling all season and will be glad to see the back of it, while Brentford are sat in tenth position, one place above Chelsea, and have exceeded all expectations and could contend for a European spot.
Betfred, one of the leading players in the betting industry, loves offering fantastic offers to their loyal customers and first-time players; the match between Chelsea and Brentford is no exception to the rule. Betfred is offering £40 in bonuses for new customers that sign-up and place a £10 bet on Chelsea vs Brentford. Read on for more information on how you can claim this offer.
18+ Gambling Can Be Addictive. Please Play Responsibly. BeGambleAware GamStop Gambling Commission
Chelsea vs Brentford Preview
It’s been a hugely difficult season for Chelsea, who have nothing left to play for in the final month of the campaign. Frank Lampard will be looking to secure a finish in the top half of the table at a bare minimum, with it appearing unlikely that he will be offered the job on a full-time basis given results to this stage. Chelsea have lost each of their last four matches in all competitions and are without a win in seven, losing five and drawing two during that period.
Brentford, who sit in tenth position, have all the incentive they need to beat a below-average Chelsea side who have been struggling all season. Brentford has exceeded all expectation themselves and are a good to watch, albeit they are winless in six games. Safe from relegation but too far to make a dent on European places, Brentford are in a similar boat to their opponents.
How to Claim Betfred Offer
If you are interested in claiming this Betfred offer in time for the upcoming match between Chelsea and Brentford, follow each of these simple steps.
- Click the link above to the Betfred sign-up page
- Enter your details, such as your name, address and date of birth
- Use promo code WELCOME40 to be eligible for the offer
- Place a first bet of £10 on a selection at odds of evens or greater
- Claim £40 in free bets as 4 x £10 free bets once your qualifying bet has been settled
Offer Terms and Conditions
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place your first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within seven days of registration. The first bet must be on Sports. £40 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D. and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £40 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10), and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents. You have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of the full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the most significant cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, and In-Play bets settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.