Cheltenham is simply around the corner. Are you prepared? Learn about the bet365 offers for the upcoming first horse racing event. The Cheltenham Festival lasts four days every March, usually around St. Patrick’s Day. Several races, including the Cheltenham Gold Cup, Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase, and Stayers’ Hurdle, will be run over the four days.
Bet365 Bet £10 get £30
To receive a bet365 offer, you must visit their website before 10 a.m. on Tuesday, March 14th. Before this time, you must sign up and place a bet.
The majority of this year’s fair activities will be broadcast on television. You can view the races on ITV Racing for free or on Racing TV, which may charge for complete coverage (this is only available on Sky or Virgin).
How to Claim Bet365 Bet £10 get £30
Here’s how to take advantage of the bet365 deal for the Cheltenham Festival in 2023:
- Check out the bet365 website by clicking this link.
- Navigate to the offer link or the main page. They will show a slide with new deals.
- Set up a new account.
- Place a deposit.
- Check the chances and make your wager on your favorite event.
Terms and Conditions of the Bet365 Sign-Up Bonus
When you sign up for a welcome offer, you must be informed of the terms and conditions that come with it. The followings are a few of the small print terms and conditions you should be informed of before signing up:
- Only new customers are eligible for the welcome promotion.
- To qualify, all participants must be UK or Irish residents and over the age of 18.
- Your offer must be claimed within 30 days of creating your account.
- The maximum quantity of Bet Credits available is £30. An eligible deposit of £20, for example, will entitle you to £30 in Bet Credits.
Denise Coates launched the business on the internet in 2000. She is the company’s co-founder and co-CEO, along with her brother John. bet365 has grown to become one of the most famous online betting sites; as of 2016, it is one of the world’s largest online gambling companies. This is a family-run company that promotes itself with family values, which is why customers find it trustworthy.