Bayer Leverkusen face Roma at the BayArena on Thursday night in the second leg of their Europa League semi-final. Roma have a narrow advantage from the first leg following a 1-0 victory thanks to Edoardo Bove’s 63rd-minute winner.
New customers at bet365 can enjoy the action with an exciting welcome offer that sees punters who bet £10 on Bayer Leverkusen vs Roma rewarded with £30 in free bets. Continue on to learn how to claim this fantastic offer.
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this weekend’s standout fixture of the Premier League weekend. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Roma Match Preview
One draw is all Bayer Leverkusen have to show from their last three games, as they first lost two on the spin, 1-2 and 1-0 against FC Koln and Roma, respectively. Last time out, they were involved in a 1-1 draw against VfB Stuttgart. In their last six Europa League home matches, Bayer Leverkusen have three wins alongside one draw and two defeats, in which they scored 12 and conceded seven goals.
In their last three matches, Roma lost 0-2 against Inter, won 1-0 against Bayer Leverkusen, and drew 0-0 with Bologna. Jose Mourinho is looking to guide the club to back-to-back European trophies following their Europa Conference League victory last season. In their last six Europa League away matches, Roma have just one win to their name. In addition, they’ve drawn two and lost three, scoring four while also conceding six times.
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.