West Ham United face AZ Alkmaar in the first leg of their UEFA Europa Conference League semi-final on Thursday night. It is the second consecutive years the Hammers have made it to a European final, having been defeated by Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League semi-finals 12 months ago.
bet365 is one of the best football betting sites in the UK and they boast an excellent welcome offer. New customers that sign up to bet365 can get £30 in free bets when they place a £10 bet — which also includes West Ham vs AZ Alkmaar. Read on to learn more about this promotion.
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this weekend’s standout fixture of the Premier League weekend. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
West Ham United vs AZ Alkmaar Match Preview
It’s been an up-and-down few weeks for West Ham, who lost 4-3 against Crystal Palace and 3-0 to Manchester City before a morale-boosting victory last time out. David Moyes’ side beat Manchester United 1-0 at the London Stadium in a match that will likely have secured their place in the Premier League net season. The Hammers have been outstanding at home in this competition, winning all of their Europa Conference League games at the London Stadium and will hope to extend that run on Thursday.
AZ Almkaar have been in strong form in recent weeks, winning 2-0 and 3-0 against Anderlecht and RKC Waalwijk, respectively, before holding Ajax to a 0-0 draw last time out. They have won four of their last six away matches in this competition, with the most impressive result being a 2-1 win away to Lazio. The Dutch side have also kept clean sheets in each of their last four matches in all competitions.
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.