The main event of AKA 29 will feature a kickboxing match between Blake Franklin vs Juan Chavana. Both competitors have extensive expertise in the world of combat sports and will add an interesting twist to the AKA’s formula. Here’s you know about the exclusive kickboxing match between Chavana vs Franklin tonight only on Fite.TV PPV, including the co-main event Delanie Hall vs. Yoseph Morales.
AKA 29: Chavana vs Franklin fight details
- Event: AKA 29
- Date: Friday 07.07.2023 at 08:00 PM ET
- Referee: N/A
- Venue: Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
- Bout Billing: Main Event
- Live Stream: Order the PPV here!
With amateur and professional MMA experience, Juan Chavana will enter the AKA cage with a somewhat distinct objective: to emerge victorious in a kickboxing match. As a novice, Chavana appeared on the Rite of Passage 8, 9, and 10 cards, so she was no stranger to an AKA environment. Most combatants enter mixed martial arts with a certain level of comfort in their “fallback” style. For Chavana, it is his striking appearance. “Striking is my first martial art, and I spent the majority of my time prior to grappling focusing on my stand-up.” I am extremely at ease on my feet. Chavana stated, “I’ve done kickboxing with smokers, but not sanctioned.”
AKA 29 Fight Card
Main Event: Lightweight Kickboxing
- Juan Chavana vs. Blake Franklin
Co-Main Event: Lightweight MMA
- Delanie Hall vs Yoseph Morales
- Nathan Vines vs Colin Herndon: Lightweight MMA
- Sabino Guzman vs Christian Gentry: Jr. 100lb Kickboxing
- Alex Barrinetos vs Bryce Rozas: Lightweight MMA
- Chris Balderas vs Jose Duran: Featherweight Kickboxing
- Colin Richard vs Jacob Benavides: Flyweight MMA
- Abdullah Azzawi vs Jonathan Vasquez: Bantamweight MMA
- Dhruv Shatoos vs Adam Roshell: Featherweight Kickboxing
- Ray Jones vs TBA: Lightweight MMA
- Ashton Bilbo vs Mike Gaines: Bantamweight Kickboxing
- Timoteo Lopez vs Ta’mere Sampy: Middleweight Kickboxing
- Remy Hester vs Eric Coker: Lightweight Grappling
Juan Chavana vs. Blake Franklin kickboxing preview
Hailing from a small town, Juan Chavana has risen through the ranks of the MMA world with sheer determination and undeniable talent. Known for his explosive striking ability and relentless aggression, Chavana has been an unstoppable force in the ring. With a record of 12 wins and 0 losses, he has become a force to be reckoned with, dispatching opponents with devastating knockouts and impressive technical skills. Chavana’s unwavering focus and disciplined training regimen have earned him a reputation as one of the most exciting prospects in the sport.
On the opposite side of the cage will be a hazardous veteran of the kickboxing world. Blake Franklin, who began his career in combat sports as an amateur roughly eighteen years ago, brings a very hazardous range of professional combat sports experience to the co-main event of AKA 29. Frankin’s introduction to the realm of combat sports began with kickboxing. “As a child, my first competitive sport was kickboxing.” Then I transitioned to boxing, so kickboxing is, so to speak, my first passion. So it’s nice to return somewhat to my origins and have some fun with it,” Franklin said.