Manchester United face Aston Villa at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon in one of the standout games of the Premier League weekend.
There are currently just six points separating the two teams in the Premier League table, albeit the hosts have two games in hand on Unai Emery’s team, who are one of the most in-form teams in Europe right now.
New customers at bet365 can get £30 in free bets when they place a £10 bet on Manchester United vs Aston Villa on Sunday. To learn how, continue to read on.
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this weekend’s standout fixture of the Premier League weekend. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Manchester United vs Aston Villa Match Preview
Manchester United look to be hobbling to the finish line if results from their last three matches are anything to go by. They came up short in a 3-0 defeat against Sevilla, followed by a 0-0 draw against Brighton that led to them making the FA Cup final on penalties. They picked up a point in the latest round of fixtures after a 2-2 draw with Tottenham that had initially seen them lead 2-0. Manchester United have put four wins on the board in their previous six Premier League matches at Old Trafford, also drawing twice, while scoring ten goals and conceding three.
Aston Villa are unbeaten in their last three matches, first beating Newcastle 3-0 in a fantastic performance. This was followed by a 1-1 draw with Brentford and a 1-0 win against Fulham. Aston Villa managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Premier League away matches, in which they scored nine while also conceding six times. They also experienced two draws and one defeat.
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.