Newcastle United continue their chase of a place in next season’s Champions League when they face Southampton at St. James’ Park on Sunday afternoon. The away side look destined for relegation to the Championship after losing to Bournemouth in midweek.
Ahead of the match between 3rd vs 20th in the Premier League, bet365 is offering new customers the chance to claim an interesting welcome bonus. Place a £10 bet on Newcastle United vs Southampton to be rewarded with £30 in free bets.
Read on to learn exactly how to claim this offer ahead of the weekend.
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this weekend’s standout fixture of the Premier League weekend. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Newcastle United vs Southampton Match Preview
Newcastle United look back on their last three matches with six points to show for their efforts. Against Aston Villa, they were left empty-handed in a 3-0 defeat, but they avenged themselves by beating Tottenham in a 6-1 win. They followed that up with a 1-4 win against Everton in their most recent outing. Newcastle United won four of their last six Premier League matches on home soil while drawing once and losing once. They conceded five and scored 12 goals.
Southampton only managed to gain a single point in their past three games, which kicked off with a 0-2 defeat against Crystal Palace. A 3-3 draw with Arsenal followed before Bournemouth ran out 0-1 winners. Southampton only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Premier League. In these six matches, they drew two and lost three as well as being outscored by eight goals to four. Southampton proved themselves generous visitors in the Premier League this season, as they conceded an astonishing 26 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
It was an entertaining 1-4 match when these two sides last played each other in the Premier League. Newcastle boast a strong 7-2-1 against Southampton in the last 10 meetings between the two sides.
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.