Read Instructions Carefully for Quick Approval
Each individual press release is moderated by our Editorial team before inclusion on the PR News Blog website and syndication via third party media outlets such as Google News. This helps authenticate and ensure content is newsworthy, acceptable, accurate and is correctly formatted.
- We do not accept duplicate press releases, which have already been submitted to other websites. This is strictly enforced and at the discretion of the editorial team.
- All press releases must be newsworthy! Ensure your piece has an appropriate news angle, such as company news, organisational milestones, entrepreneurship, new ventures and project launches. What is your news hook? What will capture the interest of journalists and your target audience?
- Remember, a newsworthy press release informs the media and the general public about an interesting topic. If your press release reads like an advertisement, it will be rejected until it is appropriately modified.
- The Press release body must have a logical structure. Does it explain the who, what, where, when and why (5 W’s) of your story? Ensure your press release has an opening paragraph, main content, closing comment, quotes where relevant and contact details for journlists to find out more.
- All press releases must be written in third person. Any references to “I,” “we,” “us,” “you,” “your,” etc should only be contained in quotes.
- PR News Blog is not an article directory or a content hub, we only accept genuine quality content that is newsworthy. A press release is not an advertisement.
- All press releases must be accurate and not contain any slanderous comments or references to current legal cases or aimed to harm any other persons, individuals or groups.
- All submissions must contain valid contact information.
- All press releases must have a minimum word length of 400 words and maximum word length of 1500.
- All press releases must be free of spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors. It is not the responsibility of the editorial team to proof-read and edit your content. Submissions will be rejected if grammatical errors are present.
- All press releases must have a Featured image relating to the press release content and not contain company logos
- Press releases cannot contain (X)HTML formatting. The only formatting allowed are backlinks, bold text and clickable email addresses. These are added using custom tags.
- Our press packages only allow the following file types: jpeg, jpg, png, pdf, .doc, xls.
- All hyperlinks within press releases must be relevant to the content and not for promotional purposes. Hyperlinks must be used to direct media contacts from your press release to further helpful information
PR News Blog reserves the right to reject, modify and delete any content that, published or otherwise that it deems to be offensive, slanderous, racist, inflammatory, sexually explicit or that promotes violence/ terrorism.
To fast track and secure the most coverage, we offer a press release re-writing service by our editorial team. Our experienced journalists know exactly how to write to maximise the potential of your release getting picked up by the press. Contact email@example.com.
If you have any general questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.